Common Reasons Why ransomware creators and distributors target home users:
- Because they don't have back-up
- Because they don’t keep their software up to date
- Because they lack baseline cyber protection
- Because they fail to invest in need-to-have cyber security solutions
- Because most home users still rely exclusively on antivirus to protect them from all threats, which is not ineffective in spotting and stopping most ransomware
- Because that's where the $$$ money is.
- See home user list...
- There are more reasons, however, this fact remains -- you must take action NOW to protect your assets and focused on how to do that!